Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Miraculous Discovery

OK, so this is a cooking blog. But wouldn't it be extremely boring if all I ever put on this blog was recipes that I created? I have to switch it up, add some filler. This is where I share my cooking experiences, too! That's why there is a "Miscellaneous Thoughts" section. I've got plenty of those! So today, instead of putting on a boring recipe, I am here to let you know of this:



Yep, that's right; it's a Hershey's Kiss with-not one, not even two-but three little Kisses tags!



Not to mention it was a Valentine's Day Kiss with a pink foil wrapper.



I wanted to put it on Ebay. I could really get something for that! But then I wondered: why would I let some unknown stranger eat my amazing Hershey's Kiss?



So I ate it. And it was delicious : )

2 comments: