Sunday, August 9, 2009

Breakfast In a Cup!


After many trials, I have perfected my all-together-all-you-need-breakfast in a cup!! I make them in my ramekins and they are so cute! You can also use breakfast sausage instead of ham. You may want to make them the night before and then cook them in the morning or you can even cook them the night before and then just reheat them in the morning! Dee-lish!

Ingredients:
2 cups shredded hashbrowns(or cubed if you really have to: )
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp milk
1 egg-beaten
1/4 cup cubed ham

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup of cheese. Separate into four ramekins and top with the remaining cheese. You may want to place all the ramekins into a bigger pan so you can transport them easier. Put into the oven and cook for about 25-30 minutes. Yes, I realize there are only three ramekins in the picture. That is because the fourth one barely made it out of the oven before being gobbled up : ) I am sorry, it just looked so delicious. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment